This Agreement governs your use of Cryptocentralized pools & website.
By using Cryptocentralized and websites, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement, you may not use the pools & service. Staff may modify this Agreement at any point in time, and any such modification is effective immediately. Your continued use of the pools & website shall be an acceptance of any modifiaction.
- To get in contact with an admin please email "Cryptocentralized@gmail.com".
- Coin developers are also welcome to email an admin to get their coin listed
Payments and Mining
- Cryptocentralized pools charges miners with a fee for the service. This fee and reward system may change any time and is the users responsiblity to check on a frequent basis.
- Submitting shares through your miner software to Cryptocentralized pools does not mean that they will be instantly converted to coins. Cryptocentralized and its pools first need to find a block to claim block coin rewards and will then start to pay your portion based on payment system used by the pool, in this case the share system. The shares you have sent should be obeying the payment sytems rules & conditions. The amount paid to each miner will be determined by the miners hashing speed, difficulty and time spent mining on the pool in question.
- Once coins have been sent from the pool, it is users responsibility to track their coins and ensure payment details are correct on the respective pool site. Committed transactions can not be undone by Cryptocentralized and by its pools.
- Coin mining is extremely luck based. Cryptocentralized and/or its pools does not guarantee any particular return on mining time or hashpower, only that any blocks found will be divided as specified under payment system. All return rates displayed on the site are estimates based on statistical averages.
- Shares rejected by the Cryptocentralized and and/or its pools as stale or invalid will not be paid for.
- Oprhaned blocks will not be paid by Cryptocentralized pools as they are basically in-correct blocks.
- Any loss of coins / profit caused by software or hardware related problems will not be refunded by Cryptocentralized or by its pools. This mining pool is still under development and will not be responsible for any loss in coins / profit for any reason. Users use this service at their own risk and must take the appropriate precautions.
Maintenance and Downtimes
- Cryptocentralized is still under construction and testing. Use at your own risk as Cryptocentralized takes no liability under any circumstances.
- Cryptocentralized may encounter issues where pools & websites may need to be restarted. This may happen at any time and a prior notice may not be given.
Information and Materials
- Neither Cryptocentralized nor its operators provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitablity of the information provided by Cryptocentralized.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and Cryptocentralized will not be held responsible for any loss of Coins "profits" which may arise from mining.
- In rare conditions such as when a Coin dies or a fork occurs either caused by the network or by a developer the pools availablity will not be garanteed and neither will the outstanding payments for each miner.
- The fee structure for the pools as follows
- A developer donation will be given to maker of the Stratum Serivce and can be found on Github under "Miningcore"
- Foremost much of the fee total will be placed into expanding the pool via higher performing servers / coin daemons and continued development of the pool.
- The current fee stands at 2% for each of the pools earnings
- Pool Stratum Service has been developed by Oliver Weichhold and who's profile can be found on Github. Mining software repository can be found under "Miningcore".
- Website theme is greatly based upon "Creative Tim's" theme. Please see website footer for links and more details.